navigation

08 February 2022

long time no sea

 

Hi hi!

It’s been *so* long since I’ve posted. Not that it’s mattered to all zero of my readers but I’ve still felt bad! Honestly, it got to the point where I forgot I created this blog in the first place. The other week I literally just thought- “oh, I made a blog!” which is a bit strange.


Anyhoo,

In terms of where we are at, I moved into my new flat with my boyfriend (over 6 months ago!), went to Jamaica (beautiful), started my degree and have had my downs, but also many ups. As of right now, I am genuinely really happy!

I’ve also got a new baby, no not a baby (thank god), but a Nintendo switch oled. It’s beautiful, thanks to boyf for this amazing Christmas present. I’ll be documenting a few bits and bobs over at “cosykernow” on Instagram if anyone is interested. I’ll probably be more active on there than over here.

That being said, I’m going to try and aim for one blog post a month, probably done whilst I’m at uni. Hope you enjoy :)


Love,

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS