navigation

09 June 2021

first post: hello

hello :)

i'm em.
i'm twenty-one years old, and i have no idea what i'm doing.
i'm not exactly sure what motivated me to start this blog. i used to have a blog a long long time ago when every 14 year old was obsessed with zoella. i've actually kept the same blog name because i was too lazy to think of something new. i often have a lot of things i wish i could write about as if i were sharing it to the world (i am the type of person that imagines what i would say if i was a celebrity on the graham norton show or something). however, i don't think anyone would (or should) read any of the nonsense that i end up writing about, but i like the idea of having my own little corner of the internet to share whatever i wish. if you have found me, welcome, i hope you stick around.

a little about me:
i am from liverpool, but i currently live, study, and work mainly in cornwall. i have just finished my undergraduate degree and fairly soon i will be starting my masters, which is exciting. i move into a new flat next week which i am SO EXCITED for. i actually loved living in halls during my first year at uni, but i had horrible experiences house-sharing in second and third year, so i am adamant that i am never going to have housemates EVER again. just the boyf and i. halls and housing could be a whole separate and very lengthy post. i'm actually currently back "home-home" (liverpool) for the week, i wish it could be longer. again, all these experiences would make their own posts.
alongside uni, i work different jobs and you'll always find me trying (and failing) to save money. adulting sucks.
i'll unknowingly divulge other information about myself as i make my way through this blog-malarkey. and that marks first blog done!

be back soon,

em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS